Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Electronic manuals

moggy1968

I've got over 1000 pages of manuals in electronic format if anyone wants them including the engine manual, Body and chassis, hubs, maintenance procedures etc etc.

The files are upto 100mb so I think too big to email so if anyone wants a copy they may have to send me a memory stick, PM me if you want a copy

IMG_1153.JPG

I've got over 1000 pages of manuals in electronic format if anyone wants them including the engine manual, Body and chassis, hubs, maintenance procedures etc etc.

The files are upto 100mb so I think too big to email so if anyone wants a copy they may have to send me a memory stick, PM me if you want a copy

View attachment 126148

I need help with the vacuum hoses on my '87 FJ60 and could use the manual. My email address [email protected], email me your address and I'll send you a stick.

Thanks in advance.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Hi I have not had a P.M. Back is it me thanks a lot Tony.

I haven't seen the PM and I thinks it's because I only have a few posts so far.

Sorry for the delays in getting back to you all, been off the forum for a bit. You should all now have replies

Hi Moggy,
The stick arrived today and downloaded successfully. A quick glance and it looks terrific, thank you so much.

Regards,
Rodger

Do you have a clear wiring diagram moggy or is it the foggy version on th pdf uploaded?

Back