Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Envious......yes, a tad

mettisse

Supporter
travelling north to the Dartford crossing on the M25 this morning, there, travelling in the opposite side ( north to south) was a gaggle of Land Rovers, all kitted up heading toward to what I assumed was the Channel crossings. Where were they going? Who can tell?, but they looked quite tidy, roof racks neat and tidy, all sorts of kit on the racks, I guessed they were off on an adventure, and, well, I was quite envious, I, would like to be going on an excursion, the anticipation in the preparation, the loading and securing, " do we really need this?" " can we take that?" I love it, and although I don't want an expedition 110 Landy, they did look the part and got me going.
Yep, I was envious. The plus point being, as soon as I get a bit time I'm gonna sort out the little jos on the truck, and start the planning process, " where to?" Who's coming along?" How long have we got? This overland stuff is great innit?
Best regards to all, Bill Westley

i am off to north Spain in sept 2018 if you would like to tag along
Well thank you very much for the invite, very kind of you and well appreciated, may I decline giving an answer at the moment as I m not in a position to plan that far ahead, but if you have a moment to put the details on the forum, it'd be something to discuss with the Duchess, thanks and best regards, Bill Westley

we (2x80's and my 95) from the Dordogne are off to Spain/Portugal/Spain in 16 days! We are meeting a Hilux in Northern Spain, another 90 in Northern Portugal another 80 and a 40 at the bottom of Portugal :) then off to Tabernas to finish what we started last year :) Cant wait :)

we (2x80's and my 95) from the Dordogne are off to Spain/Portugal/Spain in 16 days! We are meeting a Hilux in Northern Spain, another 90 in Northern Portugal another 80 and a 40 at the bottom of Portugal :) then off to Tabernas to finish what we started last year :) Cant wait :)

Wow Steve, that's a list, bet you're counting the days!

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Back