Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Ever wanted more legroom your 80?

Well as I said Rich, I figured there'd be loads of interest and consequently a demand for them. But in fact no one was bothered. I had 4 sets, fitted two myself and still have two sets left. I've got steel stock to make more as well, but judging by the sales so far, I'll probably end up using that to make a plant pot stand. I did some simple dimensional drawings too. I'd bet that someone with the right kit could make these in large numbers.

Hold that thought .......

Well as I said Rich, I figured there'd be loads of interest and consequently a demand for them. But in fact no one was bothered. I had 4 sets, fitted two myself and still have two sets left. I've got steel stock to make more as well, but judging by the sales so far, I'll probably end up using that to make a plant pot stand. I did some simple dimensional drawings too. I'd bet that someone with the right kit could make these in large numbers.

Hold that thought .......

I'll take one of those plant pot stands please Chris

:laughing-rolling::laughing-rolling::laughing-rolling::laughing-rolling::laughing-rolling:

Oh, ho ho ho. Very drole.

Must admit while being quite tall myself i never understood why anyone would need "more leg room" until i read Clive's post and the penny dropped .

Just been out with a cushion to see how raising the seat some might improve an already very comfortable driving position (because i've often felt the manual pedals were a touch to high) but alas i drive like i ride and always preferred the upright dirt bike position , so while i like the idea of raising the seat , indeed i was all set to order before getting in the truck to test , i fear my head would be touching the roof with your brackets fitted .

Ironically my 5ft midget mrs who sets the seat so far forward to drive it that i cannot not possibly get in the truck before sliding it full back again agree that your brackets would be great for her .

Body shape and driving position - go try with a cushion folks because for some there are surely benefits to be had .

Sorry - have you? Right. Forgive me I genuinely forgotten that. Right then your name is on a set.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
We discussed it a couple weeks ago, including the fitting procedure. You were in it, on the way to see your favourite performer at the the Chilli house. :banana-rock:

Yes I recall that; but thought you'd dismissed it as too fiddly. Elvis has left the building.
Not a problem, I have a special edition all engraved to match the chips in your windscreen

Yes I recall that; but thought you'd dismissed it as too fiddly. Elvis has left the building.
Not a problem, I have a special edition all engraved to match the chips in your windscreen
Hi Chris. Do you still have a set available please? Cheers, David

I do actually David - but it looks like you are in the upside down bit of the planet?

Back