Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

exhaust sections, and chat (rant)

G

John
I bought my last exhaust section (the front section) from Milner Offroad in Matlock, Derbyshire, try them, mine was =A398, quite a lot, but they have them in stock, as with the central part (was =A3104, now =A3131and the rear part (=A3105). Their prices have gone up and you might be able to find the exhaust sections cheaper - Toyo will charge a lot more for the sections anyway, but a mechanic mate of mine (bike-man Matt) whom I work with says if the damage is not too serious or the holes are not too big they can be soldered to keep costs down.
>>> [Email address removed] 12/15/04 11:20am >>> wrote:
Hi guys
I may have to get an exhaust for my cruiser and guess what all the exhaust
places hadent even got the 80 on their list so could not even give a quote.
John, like me you've had a string of things needing doing - sometimes it really does my head in and drive me crazy, and I get so angry and frustrated, and I worry so much all the time - I know exactly how you are feeling, mine is a 1991 (J) registered vehicle and in the last 6 weeks alone it has cost me 1) my monthly salary 2) the remains of my savings and 3) half the rent money....I sometimes say to myself "can it get any worse?" the answer is probably "yes" - the landlord is okay at the moment, there are no savings left and Le Beast is STILL costing me money...and with other complications with CVJ's well, I've heard it all now! I must be crazy to want to keep the "Bermuda triangle" on the road - or maybe I should call it the "80 series Black Hole"!
I'm working overtime in anticpation of there being yet ANOTHER expensive bill in January....and February...and March....
Renate

exhausts

Hi guys
On the subject of exhausts how long do they last usually.
John c
92HDJ 60 Ireland

Renate,
I got the complete exhaust for mine from Milner. I was
apprehensive about the quality but I could not fault it when it
arrived. Worth a try.
Regards, Clive.
On Wed, 15 Dec 2004 11:35:32 +0000, Renate Haupt
<[Email address removed]> wrote:
in
them
rt