Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Facelift 200 series - Alloy Bullbar

Brondy00

Ive been looking into Bullbars for a facelift 200 series, specifically the ARB alloy and MCC Phoenix Alloy A-Frame but neither have stock in Perth for display

Does anyone in this group have either fitted that I could check out? Would be nice to see what they look like on the car before going ahead

Also side note, ive had multiple people mention quality issues with MCC products, anyone else have similar issues?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20201126-161526_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20201126-161526_Chrome.jpg
    381.5 KB · Views: 77

Hey Shayne,

Im looking to find some who has either the ARB or MCC bar on a facelift 200 so i can see what they look like on the vehicle before i buy one, that thread was a pre-facelift model, he didnt really mention the brand either :/

Yeah not many 200 owners on here so your post reminded me of his thats all , its a funny old world and he may get the answer you need while you get the answer he needs .

Hey Shayne,

Im looking to find some who has either the ARB or MCC bar on a facelift 200 so i can see what they look like on the vehicle before i buy one, that thread was a pre-facelift model, he didnt really mention the brand either :/
Yeah not many 200 owners on here so your post reminded me of his thats all , its a funny old world and he may get the answer you need while you get the answer he needs .

Ah ok yeah that makes sense haha
Ive tried everywhere, nobody seems to have these two bars. Admittedly the steel ones look much better, ive just always had alloy bars and really like them

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Yeah ive seen that one, just chasing one down on the facelift model to see exactly how it would look :/

Haha nah i dont think the alloy would help that much either, they're just easier to maintain and lighter on the front suspension. They would help with a roo, but not a cow kinda thing... every modification had trade offs

Ive been scouring forums and suppliers for 3 months with no luck, figured best bet was finding someone who actually has one on their vehicle... there's gotta be at least a handful of people driving around with these bars fitted haha

Back