Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Fan like sound, ? Mmm!

Higgy

Country Flag
denmark
On my 24v.. If you have ignition turned on, But everything turned off.. Blower/fan etc etc........ There is this constant faint fan like sound coming from ashtray area... Its always done it since iv had the Truck, never bothered me, But for some reason its making me want to investigate.... Or shall i just ignore it..... Does this happen on anyone's 24v...

Wireless.????? Valves, What Like the ones in my TV..... :wtf:

Lol.

There's a little fan above the head unit.

I had something similar on an old 53 plate Audi A4. After switching engine and all ancillaries off I could hear a fan like sound so I did investigate and it turned out to be the interior pollen fan which was tucked up between the dash and rear engine bay was still running all the time. I couldn't totally dismantle it but managed to trace the electrical circuit and inserted an on/off switch with an LED. Good Luck, you know you want to find out cos it's bugging you..... :think:

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
The opposite Mick... Now i know what it is, Like all the other whistles, Pops and Squeak's On my Truck... I can sleep soundly and forget all about them :thumbup:

Theres a small fan in the a/c control that pullls cabin air to measure temperature.

Back