Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Few pics of my 76.

Mike M

Country Flag
scotland
Thought I'd stick some pics up of the 76 up the hills around me and playing in abit of snow up Glenshee a few weeks back.
IMG_20181027_144704.jpg

The sunny ones are up Linn of Dee near Braemar.
IMG_20181021_141615__01.jpg
IMG_20181021_141651.jpg

A mate of mine directed me to an old coffin trail route which is an old right of way from Kilry to Kirton of Glenisla. Bit lumpy but nothing too serious.IMG_20181116_132647.jpg IMG_20181116_132706.jpg
And quick run up the Dundee law yesterday as I'd not been up in years.
IMG_20181118_151711.jpg IMG_20181118_151122.jpg
Loving cruiser life :)
Booked a 4x4 driving course at Glentarkie this weekend and looking forward to stretching it's legs.

Nice looking cruiser there mike, not many of those in the uk. What engine does it have?
Would like to hear more about it

Nice looking cruiser there mike, not many of those in the uk. What engine does it have?
Would like to hear more about it

Cheers Ben, i know of another four in the uk lol but there must be more. Its a 30th anniversary from Japan running a 4.0 petrol.

Would love to take my Cruiser up Glenshee but it's a long drive from Zim... I just have to settle for the Merc with some snow tyres next time I'm up in Blair. Not the same. :grin::grin:
Hopefully they'll get a good season and I'll get some skiing..

Nice Cruiser Mike! A company local to me do direct Japanese imports, wonder if it would be worth seeing what they can find for me. Did you get this imported yourself or was it already UK registered?

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Nice Cruiser Mike! A company local to me do direct Japanese imports, wonder if it would be worth seeing what they can find for me. Did you get this imported yourself or was it already UK registered?

Cheers Dave, I imported through japautoagent. Check out their YouTube page as they've helped folk bring a few into the UK now. Always worth a question to your local company but they might hike the price up for their cut if they're a dealer.

Would love to take my Cruiser up Glenshee but it's a long drive from Zim... I just have to settle for the Merc with some snow tyres next time I'm up in Blair. Not the same. :grin::grin:
Hopefully they'll get a good season and I'll get some skiing..
I'm hoping for the worst, coldest winter ever :)
To be fair they've had some good seasons recently just been raining in blair though.

That's a lovely cruiser - enjoy your 4x4 day!

Watching the JapAutoAgent's YT channel - I want one of these now...(I'll also need a driver too!)

That's a lovely cruiser - enjoy your 4x4 day!

Watching the JapAutoAgent's YT channel - I want one of these now...(I'll also need a driver too!)

Cheers , yeah looking forward to it. Might even get the lockers engaged :)

Those Vellfire's are stunning bits of kit, pricey though as i think they're over 60k to import. Paul that is Japautoagent is spot on to deal with and has contacts in the right places making it easy to import a car. hardest bit was the wait lol

Love the Japanese tho... d'you think Vell Fire was a typo for Hell Fire? Remember the Starion debacle hahaha!

Love the Japanese tho... d'you think Vell Fire was a typo for Hell Fire? Remember the Starion debacle hahaha!

Starion, now theres a rare sight these days. Didn't top gear have one?
I love my Japanese cars, had them for years. Regretted selling the jdm mkiv supra TT 6 speed. That thing could fly.

The fast cars were going to get me into trouble so decided on the cruiser. Id been looking at 80s and 100s for years off and on then i discovered the 76/79 series.

Any chance of putting that on a cruiser chassis now that would be a project

Any chance of putting that on a cruiser chassis now that would be a project
You could get nice ‘n’ comfy on that seat in the back with Patrick driving eh Steve. :)

Not too sure about that dont think i could relax that much he gets anger issues just walking about he is safer on two wheels want to take him to a play site just so i can shout at him when he bins it he is getting a shovel for christmas just in case

Back