Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Fired up for an adventure

mettisse

Supporter
I’ve been on the u tube and I’ve watched a few episodes of the “ Bush Tucker Man” and the man is Les Hiddins. What an absolute treat, I tried to watch all of them back in the day when they were broadcast on the TV, now I can catch up, and to be honest I can’t tell if I’ve seen the episode or not, I love the simplicity of his rig, I know it’s not a bruiser, but if filmed again it might be. I really enjoy how his enthusiasm for the bush Tucker is infectious, all the details, the survival stories, this is real adventure for me and it shows how a really simple outfit could be the stepping stone for a lot of fun. Was he the first to inspire Froaders everywhere? The standard of production is still “in” today,
Anyway, I’ve now got itchy feet for a foray somewhere, I think anywhere might do, to go out and do a bit of camping with the old Duchess, a day or two would do, five would be better though. As it is I’ve got to wait until July, never mind, best regards to all, Bill Westley

I’ve been on the u tube and I’ve watched a few episodes of the “ Bush Tucker Man” and the man is Les Hiddins. What an absolute treat, I tried to watch all of them back in the day when they were broadcast on the TV, now I can catch up, and to be honest I can’t tell if I’ve seen the episode or not, I love the simplicity of his rig, I know it’s not a bruiser, but if filmed again it might be. I really enjoy how his enthusiasm for the bush Tucker is infectious, all the details, the survival stories, this is real adventure for me and it shows how a really simple outfit could be the stepping stone for a lot of fun. Was he the first to inspire Froaders everywhere? The standard of production is still “in” today,
Anyway, I’ve now got itchy feet for a foray somewhere, I think anywhere might do, to go out and do a bit of camping with the old Duchess, a day or two would do, five would be better though. As it is I’ve got to wait until July, never mind, best regards to all, Bill Westley
Thanks for that Bill, I remember years ago watching Bush Tucker Man so now I'll watch him again.

Bush Tucker Man - I used to watch that series too. Whichity(sp?) grubs were never safe with him around

Back