Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

First Land Cruiser

tigranlc

Country Flag
united_states
Hello all,
T here, from USA, sunny California. always wanted an 80 series LC, finally got it, its a 92 with CDL. about 220k miles. paint is faded, but mechanically very solid. small cosmetic things on the inside to fix, like fade in the dash, and the plastic cover behind the steering wheel is broken, and side of the driver is has a tear.
Will need some cosmetic work, so curious if you guys have any recommendations as far as place to get parts, replacements, etc...

thank you all, look forward to being part of the community.

Regards

T

Hello & welcome.There are lots of 80 owners on here & they think that the 80 is the definitive landcruiser :fearscream: others might disagree but no doubt yyou've made a great choice.did i mention photos ? we love photos of landcruisers here so feel free ! as for parts lots of us use this site for OEM. As for non original parts , hopefully some of our yank* members will be along to give you a hand .
* yank = Yankee . old fashioned British slang for citizens of the USA.

Wait. What? You're saying there are OTHER Landcruisers? Nah. Really? :icon-biggrin:

Ref:Yank. I thought that was a verb relating to British gals during WWII and their underwear. As in 'one yank and they're off' No? Ha ha

Wait. What? You're saying there are OTHER Landcruisers? Nah. Really? :icon-biggrin:

Ref:Yank. I thought that was a verb relating to British gals during WWII and their underwear. As in 'one yank and they're off' No? Ha ha

You’ll have the PC police after you young Chris.... careful :lol:

But yes, it’s a myth there aren’t any Land Cruisers other than 80s .... :thumbup: Welcome aboard tigranic:)

Back