Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

fitting instructions TJM rear bumper/wheel carrier to 105 landcruiser (help )

susswine

Country Flag
australia
Hi all,
New to forum, just bought a second hand TJM rear bumper/wheel carrier to fit to my 2006 landcruiser 105 series, it turned up with a couple of large spacer blocks, 2 big u bolts and a bag of bolts, TJM haven't any instructions as this is a deleted product, has anyone fitted one or has some instrustions I maybe able to use to fit it with it would be great. cheers.
TJM.1.JPGTJM.2.JPG

Last edited:
Hi there, welcome to the forum and quick question or two, where about's are you in the wide world, and is it the rear bumper or the the wheel carrier, I have the 100/105 rear bumper fitted to my 80 series and may be able to help you out, if it is the rear bumper then the spacer blocks are for the chassis to bumper mount to fill in the gap as the 100 chassis is wider than the 105 I believe, the two U bolts are for securing the bumper ends to the chassis via brackets, hope this helps.

Last edited:
Won't a browse on the internet come up with a .pdf fitting guide? Worth a try I would have thought. Welcome by the way!

Hope you have some success! :icon-biggrin:

I have one of these to strap to the back of my hundy - will see what I can find instructionwise tonight & let you know but Julian's advise is good so far :)

I am in Australia, and its the rear bumper with the wheel carrier on the new steel bumper, I had a feeling the blocks where spacers but not sure for where , thanks for the help,cheers.

I have spent hours on internet trying different wording ,but alaas nothing, even phoned TJM the manufacturer and supplier and they have nothing in the way of fitting instructions because they no longer make or supply, thanks for that though.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
If possible can you post a picture of the bumper, if it is the same as mine I will look for my fitting instructions, I know I did not throw them away and kept them, I can scan them and send you a link then, there should be 4 spacer blocks, if I remember right and a couple of spacer plates for the rearmost tow bar mount.

Well after working night shift I got home and thought better make a start, using Miltons suggestions, and my neighbour made the mistake of coming over to have a look at what I was doing ( big mistake ) what a mongrel of a job to do, but its all on bar the mudflaps,do them tomorrow, need bed now, thankyou too all for your help and for making me feel welcome, it really is an awesome feeling being part of a group from all corners of the globe interested in sharing knowledge and help, thankyou.

Back