Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

FJ Cruiser.......

Towpack

Garage
Country Flag
england
Went to have a look at this today FJ Cruiser, main reason being I've never actually seen one in the metal and it was an excuse for a run out on the bike. It was sat in the corner of the yard and it looks like it's not moved for a while as there are quite a few cobwebs on it. The underside has been sprayed with black underseal. I guess a JDM import (If that's what it is) only 4 years old should be pretty rust free but it would have been nice to see it prior to treatment. First impression was that they're not as big as I thought they were, certainly lower than a standard 80. Interior is quite utilitarian, especially compared to a leather clad VX 80 but still nicely laid out. With 260bhp from the petrol V6, on road performance should be sprightly!

I'd love one. I know Sarah is selling hers. It's loaded with kit. I'm only 6 numbers away from the big win. It made me smile just riding in the passenger seat.

There's one in our village, nice motor and the guy keeps it spotless.

A black one just moved in two streets away from me. Certainly brightens up the neighbourhood. Must leave a note on the windscreen.

After a bit of research (googling) the preferred version, IMO, would be the one with the manual box and permanent 4wd with centre Torsen diff but they were all LHD apparently. The auto version with PT 4 WD must still be a very nice drive though.

I'd love one. I know Sarah is selling hers. It's loaded with kit. I'm only 6 numbers away from the big win. It made me smile just riding in the passenger seat.

i went on a camping trip with her a couple of months ago and that is a proper rig. I have never really been a fan of them but it is very well equipped and in all honesty its bloody cheap for what it is. No expense has been spared on anything and everything is on it for a specif reason its also the best colour imo.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Back