Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Flexible Solar panels Advice wanted

Cistec

Country Flag
australia
Hi Guys looking to get a 150W-200W Flexible solar panel for the roof. Just need some recommendations and advice as to what I should get they must be reliable and efficient and been used by members in real life conditions. I looked at the best ones Solbian but they are way to pricey for my budget. my simple setup is as follows:

Full CTEK system MXS25 Charger +SMARTPASS + D250S DUEL
Projecta 2000w inverter + FullRiver 210AH AGM (in back) + Extreme Thumper 120AH AGM+CAT 100AH cranking battery.
Normal equipment using the power:
Fridge 60lt, led lights, laptop, small fan, phone/camera charger, Model Drone Batteries,

I am sure I forgot something.

cistec

Hi Guys looking to get a 150W-200W Flexible solar panel for the roof. Just need some recommendations and advice as to what I should get they must be reliable and efficient and been used by members in real life conditions. I looked at the best ones Solbian but they are way to pricey for my budget. my simple setup is as follows:

Full CTEK system MXS25 Charger +SMARTPASS + D250S DUEL
Projecta 2000w inverter + FullRiver 210AH AGM (in back) + Extreme Thumper 120AH AGM+CAT 100AH cranking battery.
Normal equipment using the power:
Fridge 60lt, led lights, laptop, small fan, phone/camera charger, Model Drone Batteries,

I am sure I forgot something.
cistec

Although you electrickery sorts speak a language I don't know, this recent thread may be of some use...

Back