Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

For sale 2002 90 series SWB D-4-D manual

greengrass

Country Flag
england
Hi All,
Sadly the time has come to sell Sluug, the kids are getting bigger and I now need 5 doors.
As the title says Its a 2002 90 series SWB D4-D. Red over silver with manual gearbox, factory fitted radio cassette with 6 cd player in the dash, air con, folding mirrors, privacy glass in the rear windows, stainless steel a-bar , 2inch Pedders lift kit , Stainless steel spare wheel cover and towbar. Everything is there as it should be including the parcel shelf.
Bad bits.
There are a few scuffs on the corners of the front bumper and the alloy wheels could do with a refurb if you wanted smarten the car up. The previous owner was a smoker and has left a couple of burns in the drivers seat but its not been smoked in for the last 5 years.
Other than that she's all good.

I'm the 3rd owner and I've owned the car for just over 5 years now, full service history with 141k on the clock. New mot put on today, full service history only using genuine Toyota parts, New genuine Toyota clutch and flywheel fitted last year at Toyota, new Toyota front pads and discs at last service which was carried out at 134272 miles September last year.
Looking for £4000
Any more details just ask and I can email Photos on request,the car is near Milton Keynes.
Phil

Last edited:
Hi All,
Sadly the time has come to sell Sluug, the kids are getting bigger and I now need 5 doors.
As the title says Its a 2002 90 series SWB D4-D. Red over silver with manual gearbox, factory fitted radio cassette with 6 cd player in the dash, air con, folding mirrors, privacy glass in the rear windows, stainless steel a-bar , 2inch Pedders lift kit , Stainless steel spare wheel cover and towbar. Everything is there as it should be including the parcel shelf.
Bad bits.
There are a few scuffs on the corners of the front bumper and the alloy wheels could do with a refurb if you wanted smarten the car up. The previous owner was a smoker and has left a couple of burns in the drivers seat but its not been smoked in for the last 5 years.

I'm the 3rd owner and I've owned the car for just over 5 years now, full service history with 141k on the clock. New mot put on today, full service history only using genuine Toyota parts, New genuine Toyota clutch and flywheel fitted last year at Toyota, new Toyota front pads and discs at last service which was carried out at 134272 miles September last year.
Looking for £4000
Any more details just ask and I can email Photos on request,the car is near Milton Keynes.
Phil
Hi green
Hi All,
Bad bits.

Looking for £4000
Phil
Hi Greengrass, I dont surpose you still have this by any chance do you? Regards Jamie

Back