for sale: 275 70 16 Nokian Hakkapeliitta winter tyres

Jon Wildsmith

Super Moderator
Supporter
Guru
Garage
Country Flag
england
4 off 275x70x16 114R Nokian Hakkapeliitta winter tyres for sale, in good condition, tread depth is 8mm. Bought new by us and used last winter on our 100, surplus to requirements now, £160.

20160101_200919.jpg

Hello,
I am kind of interested in these tires if still available. Do you know roughly what mileage did they cover and what is their DOT?
Thanks!

They've done about 5k miles. I don't know what their DOT is and they're buried at the back of the shed now so it might be a day or two before I have time to get one out and look. We bought them new from tyreleader.co.uk in December 2014 so they should be within a couple of years of that.

Sounds good, Jon. I maintain a shipping address in Guildford, Surrey, as I am from Bulgaria. I'll speak with my shipping agency what would be the charge for me for collecting and shipping to Bulgaria and will come back shortly.
Just to clarify - any punctures/repairs on the tires?

No punctures or repairs on any of the tyres and they are all in good condition, no bulges etc. They had a very easy life in town going to and from my wife's workplace.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Nothing in my inbox, are you sure it was me you pm'd :)

I do however have a nearly new set of 4 Barum road tyres of similar size coming up for sale soon if they are of any interest Cpt?

Back