Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

For Sale Ebay UK 76 Series

I cant believe how cheap that is or that some one has traded it in! :wtf:

Its a JDM 30th anniversary model, sold only in Japan to mark 30 continues years of production of Toyota's longest running model, the mighty 70 series! :icon-cool:

Its even the best colour, Midnight Blue! :clap:

I wonder what the fuel consumption would be like? :think:

Saw this too, fuel probably as good if not better than the 80 diesel I would think. Too rare to know over here but those aussies would know a heap better than us.

Should be hearing about my lottery win any day now. I'd seriously like a look that. Yes, MPG probably not horrific.

Reactions: Ben
I saw this truck about a month ago parked out the back of an exotic car dealer in SW London. It is in immaculate condition.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Oh man. A lottery win or a couple of years worth of a bonus right about now would be good.

I do like that (chrome shite aside... but I guess that's easily fixed).

Looks like they’ve just put the price up by £5000.

WTF... guess they realised what it was (or they're lurking on here!)...

At 25k it was a bargain compared to my partially finished LJ70 .

I am glad you spotted that. I thought it was on for gbp25k which seemed good. Then I looked again and it said gbp30k. Thought my memory was failing me ...

I am glad you spotted that. I thought it was on for gbp25k which seemed good. Then I looked again and it said gbp30k. Thought my memory was failing me ...
They probably thought to chance their arm when the weather deteriored!!!

Spotted this, or another similar anniversary truck, in Bromley going north towards Chislehurst on the a222 just short of Bickley.

So, who bought it?

Back