Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

For sale - various pieces of quality overland kit

Chris

Super Moderator
Supporter
Garage
Country Flag
great_britain
OK guys I appreciate that this is a bit rubbish but I've no prices on any of this yet. I'm on a hillside in Scotland.
All of this kit is quailty gear most completely unused. I can get ot pricing but now now, but if you see something, register interest and make me a fair offer. I can drag all of it to the overland show or Lincomb or the fake Lincomb. Posting would be a trial on most of it though. Sorry but the Maxtrax and Maggi side tent have gone as the Jerry can holder and Wheel carrier bosses have. There is one more thing but I don't have a pic and losing the will now... Single 20l Jerry can holder. It's the typical Machine Mart black painted steel thing available everywhere. This one is brand new, no rust. I'll add a pic if necessary when I get home but you know the sort of thing.

So what else is there ...

Genuine ARB kinetic recovery strap. As far as I can see it's unused. Sold to Dylan
ARB KRS.JPG

Ridge Rider trash bag. Sold to FBNSS
This is neat because it hooks over the tyre to take the weight and then there is a zip in the bottom to empty it. Needs a wipe down but nice item. There's another pic of the reverse side further down.

Bag front.JPG

Clutching chain set, boxed. Sold to Trevor
Look like very light use. They work with the High Lift too. They fit into the ladder holes on the post section. Fully adjustable. Well that's what a clutching chain is...

There's two chains in there - why not split it with a mate and argue over who gets the case?

Chains.JPG

High Lift Extreme jack. Sold to Trevor
Genuine top of the range, not a cheap copy. It's the shorter one (4' not the 5'). It's a great jack with all the extra bits and a keeper for the handle.

High Lift.JPG

50mm receiver hitch adaptor Sold to Trevor

Hitch.JPG

Mantec sand ladders. Still available Moggy interested. I looked them up, they're about £180 new.
Alloy of course and unused. I'd love to keep these but I have something else already.

Mantec.JPG

Rhino Rack soft, heavy duty roof bag. 1st dibbs GeekoKent
I am tempted to keep this if I'm honest to go on the JB RTT. It's really tidy. Make me an offer KB before I change my mind. It's typical Rhino quality

Rhino Bag.JPG

Tyre pliers 1st dibbs Rosy
Another as new item with carry bag. New these are a preposterous price. Look them up! I just did, Jeez, £185 yes one hundred and eighty five pounds. Ridiculous.

Screenshot 2019-04-22 at 10.08.27.jpg

Another roof bag still boxed. Looks a bit more Halfords than ARB but still handy

Roof bag.JPG

Samson winch tape. Still available Moggy interested
This is effectively a flat winch rope. Never used one but it must sale a huge amount of room on the drum. Personally I'd use it as a winch extension. It's 110 feet I believe. Still sealed. SWL 5500kgs with swivel hook 10,000kgs

Samson tape.JPG

Reverse side of the Ridge Rider bag. Sorry but in the field I'm struggling with photo placement!

Reverse.jpg

A genuine Colorado tonneau cover. 1st dibbs Mark_R. Make me an offer Mark
Wants a wipe at the edge but perfect when pulled out

Cover.jpg

A set of Bushranger X Trax sand mats.LATEST VERSION OF THESE ARE £190!!!!
I love these and don't really want to sell them but for the right money...

Mats.jpg

Finally there is a set of Rud snow chains with all the extra links and spares never used. These are like £300 or something. I need to research the tyre size from the code number There's a chance that they're more Landy sized tall and narrow, but I'll see. Real proper stuff not crappy e bay rubbish. They might even fit the Hilux

So have at it boys. I'm doing those for someone so I do need to get as much as I can but I'm not greedy. First reasonable offer gets it.

Last edited:
Dibs on the rubish sack please Chris:)

receiver hitch adaptor and hi lift please

Last edited:
All registered Guys thanks
I will get some prices to you but equally happy to take a bid
Don’t be shy
Rubbish bag sorted with Nick
Colorado cover is worth what someone is prepared to pay
It’s a limited market!
Ladders will be less than market rate for retail supplier obviously
I just want people to benefit from the heap of stuff
I’ve got filters and bushes and stuff too but I’ll get round to those

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
What’s the rating on the flat winch rope Chris?

I’m interested in sand ladders, snatch strap and winch rope if those that got first dibs above don’t want them

Thanks Moggy
@Lorin it’s on the packet but I’ve packed the truck so I’ll check later
It’s up there with normal rope iirc it’s just flat. There’s quite a lot of blurb on there and it even has a woven in wear indicator that comes through in red apparently

Chris can sort out the pounds at Lincomb for the wheel bosses if that be ok

Bit of a spring clean out chris?..

Chris, of you do decide to let go of the rhino pack, I'd like that.

Ok to all of that err mostly
Just need to back to my desk as doing this lot on a phone is a right pain
I’ll put names against stuff as soon as I can
Pound notes at the show is fine
I’m having a clear out for an old friend it’s not my stuff really
I’ve not shown you the stuff I bought ha ha

Hi Chris
If the ARB strap is not taken I would be interest in it.

Sure. Arb down to you
I’m not expecting as new prices for this stuff as some of you already know but it’s for a good cause so I need to get what I can and still be fair.

@Lorin the strap is 5500 kgs and the hook which is a swivel is 10,000 kgs

@Lorin the strap is 5500 kgs and the hook which is a swivel is 10,000 kgs

Thanks for clarifying the info. I’ll pass on it this time. I want a winch extension but ideally need a rating similar to the winch line.

No worries. There was a winch extension - clearly not in the sale though!!!

dib on the tyre plies please Chris

Certainly. Just PM me an offer. In fact guys, there's lots of interest but no one has sent me an offer at all. I'm dragging all this kit to the AO show. If it doesn't go to one of you then I'll put stickers on them and sell them the Landrover owners.

Sand ladders and winch tape still available Moggy if you're interested

Back