Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

For those who like to rock - we salute you

Chris

Super Moderator
Supporter
Garage
Country Flag
great_britain
If you like rock, classic rock then you'll love this. If you are a listener to Planet Rock then this is the station you've really always wanted. Ad free, free, no talk, just track after track of pure classic rock. No Bowie, no Clash, nothing remotely like that. Nothing against those bands but they are not classic rock in my view. I'll listen to the Stranglers when I want to.

http://www.181.fm/playing.php?station=181-eagle

I picked it up when in California last week and have been listening since. I haven't heard a track repeated yet. It's like the World's biggest rock jukebox on random play.

Chris

Hmmm, are they on DAB? I usually listen to RealRadioXS as they have a DAB station that I can pickup while I'm working outside, or flick it onto one of the PC's when I come inside

Err what sort of DAB radio have you got? California is like 8,000 miles away. That's why I posted a web link. I'm listening on line. Now they do have a app, so you could take your eye pad or whatever into the garden. But you're not going to get them on the wireless :icon-rolleyes:

Try Google for The Eagle FM California. They broadcast on FM over there but on different frequencies due to the size of the State.

Cracking playlist. I can't leave home!

Chris

Very nice

2nd track playing when i just tried this now - Ronnie James Dio - Rainbow in the Dark

one of my favourites!

what a load of "Cods"

What a load of "cods" that is..

Now here's some real foot-tapping, thigh-slapping, REAL stuff ......

:dance:

Lazz my friend, you have been out in the sun too long. Do me a favour Chap and wear a hat when you go out there's a good lad.

C

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Meh. Wishing I had a s WiFi enabled internet radio out in my garage!

If you like rock, classic rock then you'll love this. If you are a listener to Planet Rock then this is the station you've really always wanted. Ad free, free, no talk, just track after track of pure classic rock. No Bowie, no Clash, nothing remotely like that. Nothing against those bands but they are not classic rock in my view. I'll listen to the Stranglers when I want to.

http://www.181.fm/playing.php?station=181-eagle

I picked it up when in California last week and have been listening since. I haven't heard a track repeated yet. It's like the World's biggest rock jukebox on random play.

Chris

Very nice Chris,

Thanks for sharing.

Gra.

Back