Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Forum Bumper Stickers and Otherwise

Naftali Thaithi

Country Flag
kenya
Ben asked if I could design some stickers...
I'd love a 2018 LC club calendar! :icon-cool:
Thats very kind of you Naftali. :text-bravo:

I think Chris has the calender's under control but maybe you could design some club stickers, I know I'd like one for the back of each of my 70's. Nothing too big, just something to identify which club I belong to. :think:

If you do feel like using your skills to do that, maybe start a new thread so as not to hijack this one anymore. :text-threadjacked:

I downloaded some forum member's pics and some off the internet and made some demo stickers as seen below. The Old Toyota Logo is a place holder for the forum logo.

Let me know if this is the direction you would like to take and most importantly, if you would actually buy/stick em on your cars.

Cheers.

I think the pictures distract and I would imagine the majority of LC owners wouldn't drive around with a picture of someone else's LC stuck on the side/back of the car.
Maybe play around with just the font/colour and wording of Landcruiser Club.net as that's what is being promoted. Thanks.

Those are some good designs there Naftali. Personally If I were to be tempted to put a sticker on my truck, I would prefer something more simple. Maybe an 80 front (or other series) climbing over with the site URL after. I might only go for a URL, in the Toyota font would be nice maybe. This is from the point of view of someone that doesn't generally put stickers on.

I'm not sure if there are any already as I've seen one or two but these maybe just those that members have done off their own bat.

Crispin runs the forum, it's probably a good idea to get his blessing and input on this at an early stage. Just a thought.

Last edited:
Nice work. :clap:

As the others have suggested, maybe something a bit simpler and just the logo/club name. :think:

Back