Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Forum shuttle service (help) required

AndycruiserguyLomas

Supporter
Guru
Country Flag
england
Just enquiring to see if anyone visiting Lincomb or the Overland show is heading home to the Brighton area. I have sold a set of wheels to a guy there ( he has an 80) and was trying to save hassle getting them there.
Any help much appreciated ( mainly from him) I'm sure there will be a drink in it somewhere.

Did you get this sorted, Andy? Got my eyes on something down that way if not. Let me know.

i post a set for around 40quid mate. not worth a shutlle imo.

Anyvan.com

Just enquiring to see if anyone visiting Lincomb or the Overland show is heading home to the Brighton area. I have sold a set of wheels to a guy there ( he has an 80) and was trying to save hassle getting them there.
Any help much appreciated ( mainly from him) I'm sure there will be a drink in it somewhere.

I’ll be driving past Andy’s house if I do end up going down there so it’s no bother.

TBH Carl ( Dances with Chimps) took them down for me but I also got an offer from Rich ( Starcruiser) as well. I got a package to bring up to our end for someone coming from't South. The buyer of the wheels got to meet another Cruiser owner and all is good. What a great Forum where people are prepared to put themselves out for others.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Even bringing folks parts they hadn’t bought from you Karl…:whistle: :doh:

:thumbup:

exactly rich. ive done it many times.
thats what a comunity like this is all about.
my post above was just saying sometimes i find it easier just sending stuff.

Back