Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Foxwing 270 degree awning with 4 x tapered sides

Trevor

Country Flag
england
Foxwing awning left hand side with 4 zip together tapered panels. Complete with poles and guy lines.

I have some extra vertical poles and 4 horizontal spreader poles to be included along with the front runner universal mounting brackets and awning pegs.

Condition is very good, some light marks consistent with use.

The original aluminium hinge stubs which had become brittle have now been replaced with the nylon versions.

Will be available from May 20th when I come back from using it on my Denmark trip.

£1100 ono

Last edited:
Hey first dibbs on a single panel if someone only wants three!!!

Really looking to sell as a whole setup

I know I know, but if you don't get dibbs in then you come last.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Just what we're after... however am I missing something, or possibly got the wrong product... 270 Foxwings cost £690 new???? without the sides obviously

When I first bought some sides they were £125 each which I thought was a bit rich then. I see now that they're £180 each - but the price of the awnings themselves is around the same? No idea how that works.

Having just spent all of last weekend during hurricane doris under trevs set up I can say it was a wonderful place to be, protected from the elements. If only he understood how to keep a fire burning... :)

With the awning, sides, hinge upgrade, mounting brackets and extra poles you're looking in the region of £1500+ to do from new, so a reasonable saving to be had.

For anyone who hasn't seen the benefit of trapezoidal side panels compared to straight panels, well bags of room springs to mind and this awning really can take a ton of punishment from the weather when pegged out properly.

Whats the advantage to having a tapered sides? is just space?

THe tapered panels also have zips down sides, so you zip them together, much better shelter than the straight ones which have gaps between them

also after seeing what these awnings sometimes have to cope with (wind) the tapered sides help the wind gllide over the awning rather that hit it.

Exactly that. And as Trev said, you can get a diagonal pull when pitching in high wind.

Screenshot 2019-05-05 at 08.19.54.jpg

Back