Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Foxwing and 3 side panels

Great Price for the awning and 3 side panels. Someones going to get themselves a bargain.

Is that your Troopy David? Lovely looking truck.

Great Price for the awning and 3 side panels. Someones going to get themselves a bargain.

Is that your Troopy David? Lovely looking truck.
It is my truck parked next to it

Someone needs to get that bought now. Those side panels have gone up recently from £125 to £185 iirc. You can buy the outer cover and it simply slides on.
Really useful pics David. I have the same set up but have never seen the tapered sides set up in the air like that. Always wondered.
There are pros and cons for all of these wing things, but on an overall score I'd say the Foxy wins.
If you think that setting that lot up takes ages, trust me, it doesn't. With a bit of practice, it's only a couple of minutes per side. Same to put away. Better if there are two of you though when it comes to folding them.

I've messaged Rob to say I'll have it. I've been after one for more than a year now.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
I like my foxwing and bought it for a very good price from a member on here, but if I was buying new I would go for a self supporting one.

I'm after a 4th panel, actually I'd have an old style square one if anyone has one.

I'm after a 4th panel, actually I'd have an old style square one if anyone has one.
I may just have another tapered one without poles, if I can get it back from who I lent it to

ooh, that would be handy David. I need one to make a sort of end panel for my set up.

Hi David, any further progress on that extra side sheet at all? Be a hugely handy thing to fit into my awning plans.

Ta.

Back