Supporter
Garage
Country Flag
uk
20180424_152114.jpg
20180424_152127.jpg
20180424_152139.jpg
20180424_152147.jpg

Really nice filter, it has grippy paint on the top to help you do up and undo it!

£4.05 inc. V from Euro today with their promotion. (They have promotions most days)

This one is for a Petrol 80 but I presume they do one for the Diesel too!

Fram are up there in the top 5 according to this (whoever they are) at circa 1/3 of their competitor’s prices...

I wonder who makes Mr T filters.... ??

:think:

I like the idea of the grippy paint.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
The FRAM one says made in the U.S.A. and seems good quality. Genuine toyota filters always feel good quality too. And a brand called Japanparts.

That looks like a great product certainly cheaper than the Mann ones i use. kinds show how much of mark up there is in these products :think:

Thing is, not all filters are made equal. There was a comparison video on here somewhere and the Toyota ones came out on top, whoever makes them, it’s the specification that counts and I seem to remember there was a lot in the Toyota filters.

Interesting. I think the filter changed in August 2006. I've got a cronky old 2005.
The 2006 on filter is a fair bit smaller than pre 2006 one and a fair bit cheaper to buy . 2006 on filter is nearly half the price of the older one .

Last edited by a moderator:
Back