Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Free 1978 land cruiser

Nope not me got snaked.

Waited for the phone call to collect Sunday and nothing.

B'stard Stu, I thought you were the front runner. Was hoping to view next time I was down your way. Never mind, it might surface and prove to be beyond all help, 10 years stood in a field with the minimum of rust protection wont have done it any favours.

Yes so did I. Had sorted transport and help for Sunday.

Oh well.

It was from SA so I would have thought it would have had a better start in l9fe. With regard to the rust

Bad form that... as sad as I was to have missed out, I was happy to see it go to you Stu, as an enthusiast.. may well end up on eBay now if the wrong sort got it..:text-nocomment:

Well, I guess it’s Andy’s vehicle and Andy’s choice but it’s a shame it went the way it went.

Interesting this one.. Maybe the new land owner shifted it .... and got rid. Im sure someone will let us know??

That is a bit of a shitter when you’re all set up to collect

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Shame to hear that you missed out on this one Stu, b'stard that. You were first in line.

Soooo where is it? And who's got it???? Someone is keeping very quiet on this one!

But it does sound that most of the body work could of blown onto the road on it's journey!

maybe it will appear on eBay as a ' barn find ' lol :wtf:

image.png

Back