Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Freeways Latitude Group Buy

Re: 120 Winch Bumpers

Also isn't there somebody who has used them before after meeting them at a German show?

Re: 120 Winch Bumpers

Andy in west sussex has one

Oh I could be interested in one of those bumpers for 90's :twisted:

I definatly need a bumper, should we put a shopping list together and see how we get on with a simple email to start with

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Ok here goes then (this list will be updated continually ...)

Matt - roofrack for a 90 (95) LWB 1997 (STEEL GALLERY GRAND RAID SV GALACIER 220 € 349.00)
Julian - winch bumper 100 series TD 1999 (Pare choc Grand Raid TOYOTA HDJ100)
Trev - winch bumper 120 series D-4D 2003 (PARE CHOC GRAND RAID TOYOTA KDJ-120-125. Model Number FJ120 - A065 and a Snorkel SV TOYOTA KDJ 120/125)
Gary - winch bumper 120 series D-4D 2005 (PARE CHOC GRAND RAID TOYOTA KDJ-120-125. Model Number FJ120 - A065)
Crispin - winch bumper 120 series D-4D 2004 (PARE CHOC GRAND RAID TOYOTA KDJ-120-125. Model Number FJ120 - A065)
Lorin - twin wheel carrier 80 series TD (year??)
Paul - twin wheel carrier 80 series TD (year??)
Dave Docwra - winch bumper 80 series (1993)
Scott - rear wheel carrier 80 series TD (1994)

Maybes:
Kevin, Matt, Daniel & Joe for 90 series winch bumpers Pare choc Grand Raid Toyota série 9 PCAVTGR-SV-KZJ90-95 649,00 €
Pugwash Ali steering guard for an 80
Warren Alu underbody guard for a 2003 100
Daniel - and maybe a rear bumper ...

Who else wants what?

And do we need to look at winch group buys now too :) :)

Edit - please add in the parts numbers from the website...

Clearly I was baiting Chris, so no I am not really interested :oops:

BTW, have you guys checked to see where they are located, Lyon which is a fair distance away.....

I've been considering buying one of their rear bumpers with twin wheel carriers, for a while now. I've seen Andy's one and it looks like a decent bit of kit, and it's survived the hard use he's put it through.

My only real reservation is that Andy informed me the rear light units supplied with the bumper do not include a brake light, only a side light and indicator. I believe Andy managed to get modify his units to incorporate a brake light, as when both spare wheels are mounted the standard light clusters are covered. I was going to ask Freeways if they had sorted the lights and if they now had brake lights. If not, I was considering getting the bumper and installing some led light units, in place of the supplied units, that incorporate brake, side and tail lights at the very least.

I think I'll be lucky to find some light units the same size as the supplied ones and would therefore have to modify the bumper and get it re-powder coated.

I am interested though. I have a 1994 80 series TD.

Cheers,

Scott.

Okay - Deffo for me is:-

PARE CHOC GRAND RAID TOYOTA KDJ-120-125. Model Number FJ120 - A065

Which hopefully is a bumper for a 2003 plate LC4 120

And a Snorkel SV TOYOTA KDJ 120/125

No winch this time round (if only) as I havent sorted the battery split charger. Better to have a bumper and no winch than t'other way round.

As Scott said, I did have a problem with the rear bumper lights not incorporating a brake light, however it was an easy mod, just changed the bulb holders!

I spoke to them about this at bad kissingen last year & they said that they were going to mod these lights possibly with LED bulbs, check with them to see if they have.

They are very amiable people & gave me a very good discount on an ali steering guard (about 10mm thick plate) for the business I put thier way, so you should be able to negotiate a hefty discount!

All in all I have been VERY pleased with thier products & my twin rear carrier / bumper w as excellent value, bought about 3 years ago , again at the BK show.
Also, I believe that they will make up most things to order if you ask

Andy

Just thinking about practicalities for a moment, in my case I will have to pay with credit card and I guess others may be cash or bank transfer so it will be interesting how we deal with this on a bulk order.

Pare choc Grand Raid TOYOTA HDJ100
should be the bit I need, I have '99 for info

Trevor said:
Just thinking about practicalities for a moment, in my case I will have to pay with credit card and I guess others may be cash or bank transfer so it will be interesting how we deal with this on a bulk order.

Pretty sure they won't mind a few payments all at once. Or we set up paypal or similar ... We can work something out I think

Mines part no. STEEL GALLERY GRAND RAID SV GALACIER 220 € 349.00

90 (95) LWB 1997

does depend on the discount- but i'd be very interested in a Ali steering guard for an 80.

Been following this all day and can say depending on price and if people think its a good deal i would be keen on a Alu underbody guard for a 2003 100.

Keep me posted

Can somebody find out how much for the 90 winch bumper as i like that alot :cool:
And if its not too bad i could be pursuaded ;)

Joe

Je mapelle joe jabete a benfleet is that any good :lol:

Back