Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Front Bumper

Umar

Country Flag
uk
Looking for a front bumper must be in good condition and no gashes or flaking paint please.

Any particular vehicle in mind?

Was thinking the same my self when I read the OP :)

What's actually wrong with the bumper you've got Umar , i vaguely remember the pics of your truck when it was for sale and nothing about the bumper stood out . Just thinking professional repair would likely be cheaper and give a better finish than buying a used replacement ?

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Hi Shayne,

the truck had a winch fitted so the centre vent area has all been cut out also he had fitted spotlights so there's bolts in the bumper.

Ouch your not the first and won't be the last to have that problem i think there's a few "modified" bumpers like yours knocking about on the forum . Ebay is your best bet and while your at it you could upgrade to the later Colorado bumpers which included fog lights , i'm not sure but i think they are a direct fit . Beau has done it so maybe he can offer some pointers .

You'd be surprised at the cost from a dealer, not as bad as you think for a new one. I'd give Simon Holton a call at Steven Eagell in Northampton (01604 788300).

Dealer prices are in the region of £200 quid and that's unpainted

Back