Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Front Headrest Issue,

Raffa

Country Flag
australia
G'day, I have a 1990 80 series turbo diesel wagon I have been working on for around 5 years now, my aim is to get this beauty in A1 condition and do some touring up north, maybe the big lap one day. As I get the money more improvements are made, most recently had the rust fixed in the upper tailgate and replaced all of the heater/radiator pipes, glowplug's and a few other things. I have just bought some black duck seat covers for the old girl and have found that the covers for the front seat headrests don't fit, they are a bigger size to the rear seat headrests ( which the covers fit) and have dvd players installed inside if you open a zip. I am thinking they are not standard for my model and may have come from another model maybe a sahara, can anyone tell me what model they think these are from as I need to get back to Black duck and try to get the right size, the company is telling me they must be aftermarket & the front should be the same size as the rear headrests, due to this they are unable to help, the code on the underside of the head rest is SKU: HD90SWPCLGRY. Thanks if anyone can give me a clue.

Quote Reply
Report Edit

Attachments

• Front Headrest Side View .jpg
    Front Headrest Side View .jpg
    244.2 KB · Views: 45
  • front seats.jpg
    front seats.jpg
    78.4 KB · Views: 37
Looking good,
Definitely not original 80 series ....... and I don't think they are from a Sahara
"HD 90 " indicates they may well be from a 90 series ? but even then they don't look right ....

Thank you Grimbo.
Much appreciated, I will keep investigating, thought to call around the 4wd wreckers they may know.

Maybe just get some 80 ones from the wreckers....

Look like 100 series headrests to me. I'm fairly sure they fit 80 series seats.

Back