Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Front setas for sale - only used for 9 months

denboy

Guys - I'm an 80 owner but my local Toyo dealer has just called me to say he is wanting rid of a pair of front seats that were replaced under Toyo warrenty 5 years or so ago - they are Graphite Leather - not 100% what that means in colour (Gray??) they were used for 9 months then replaced with new.

Not sure what the warrenty claim was for. They have been stored in original boxes - dry. The words very very good to new were used.... and the sum of £500 - ono. Anyone interested - PM me - I'm just passing this on - you can collect the seats and pass over the folding stuff direct - I'm not taking anything for this. good stores guy so no mucking him around - he has done me some £££££ favours in the past.

The seats fit a GRJ120 / KDJ120 Series Land cruiser Colorado / Prada 2006 - 2009
Leather Heated Seat with side Airbag, normally retails at...
£4151.21 +vat RH
£3047.71 + vat LH
If you can do anything with them or move them on for me ...let me know Cheers

Anybody want these at a reasonable price???? Else they are probably going to end up in the skip....

I posted this in the 90 series forum - reposting here as the guys have said these seats are for a 120...

Really chancing my arm any chance these are still available looking for a set of leather front seats

Back