Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Front Wing Availability

Hutton

Garage
Country Flag
scotland
Does anyone know if front wings are available from Toyota dealers or any aftermarket suppliers. Had a prang on the old kite and she's needing new wing.

Does anyone know if front wings are available from Toyota dealers or any aftermarket suppliers. Had a prang on the old kite and she's needing new wing.
N/S ? O/S ? What year? the front wings design changed slightly with the last facelift in 05 to accommodate the larger one piece headlights.

This is the reason for the wing replacement. As it turns out I also need the front bumper as well so it’s an insurance job. I’m really annoyed with myself because I was at fault in incurring this damage which has turned out to cost nearly £4,000. Anyway, it is now away for repair and I am playing the waiting game until my beloved returns all sorted.

B198D32C-FB7A-43F8-A055-DFD0D8CEBB99.jpeg

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
This is the reason for the wing replacement. As it turns out I also need the front bumper as well so it’s an insurance job. I’m really annoyed with myself because I was at fault in incurring this damage which has turned out to cost nearly £4,000. Anyway, it is now away for repair and I am playing the waiting game until my beloved returns all sorted.

View attachment 161438
Oh dear, sad to see, you could have prob got most of the parts used off flea bay, £4000 sounds a bit steep :angry:

Good Luck.

Oh dear, sad to see, you could have prob got most of the parts used off flea bay, £4000 sounds a bit steep :angry:

Good Luck.

You’re right mate. However, because it’s an insurance job £1,000 is labour alone. The parts are all new genuine Toyota which also cranks up the price. VAT of course also accounted for a hefty portion of the cost.

Last edited:
Back