Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Front wing

Kieron

Country Flag
uk
Hi all
My front nearside wing has been treated a couple of times for rust bubling up as say 12 o'clock of the wheel arch. Has anyone any idea of how much a new wing would cost ?
Cheers all and a happy Christmas to you all

2 new genuine wings for an 80 from the main dealer came in at £804 ie £402 each. I'd start there. Getting a price for genuine is always a good benchmark. You might snag a decent second hand one or find some cheaper pattern parts. With new of course you then need them painting. Best result would be a genuine, used in the same colour. Bingo! What about repair? My 80 wings were toast really, but if it's not too bad a decent local body shop might rescue them for less than a new wing plus paint.

It may be worthwhile looking for somewhere that does classic car restorations, I’d guess they may be in a better mindframe to cut out and replace steel rather than suggest a complete replacement or buff out and filler repair

In April 2018 I bought left & right front wings for the '100' from Simon Holton at Steven Eagell Toyota - £259.79 +VAT each.

Give Simon a call:

Simon Holton
Parts Manager
Steven Eagell Toyota Milton Keynes
Merton Drive
Milton Keynes
Buckinghamshire
MK6 4AG
T: 01908248888
E: [email protected]
steveneagelltoyota.co.uk

Bob.

Reactions: uHu
Did you get any front wings? I have just bought a brand new pair
- £259.79 +VAT each

off my local Toyota Main Agent at the above price. List price is £700 each. It had to be a 'no brainer' getting these. Having said that, I will not be scrapping the old ones, you never know, one day?

Reactions: uHu
Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Did you use Simon or another main dealer? Did they quote you the £260+ VAT straight up or did you have to negoiate that? What did you do for replacment flare gaskets?

Back