Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

FTE 3” exhaust

Yep, I have. Although I had to have a different rear section made to accommodate the LR fuel tank. Noticed an immediate difference in performance and a 2 mpg decrease in fuel usage. Well made and not noisy at all.

Cool thanks for that, quite an improvement then! Apart from the tank clearance, did it all bolt up and connect nicely?

Can't comment on your specific truck or that specific exhaust but i have 3 turbo diesels and a 3" exhaust on all of them , any future truck will have one as well so that should speak for itself .

Regarding the exhaust you posted it looks well made , and its doubtful somebody might go to that expense to make something that won't fit .

Can't comment on your specific truck or that specific exhaust but i have 3 turbo diesels and a 3" exhaust on all of them , any future truck will have one as well so that should speak for itself .

Regarding the exhaust you posted it looks well made , and its doubtful somebody might go to that expense to make something that won't fit .
I agree - reducing flow restriction as much as practical is always wise, 3” are great. I was just trying to help a mate source a good VFM system in the UK - as far as I can tell it’s is as good as it gets

Should there not be a flexible section on the first downpipe?
Recently had one made for the 60 from the manifold back which was £750 and similar quality. Agree with 2mpg improvement but mine was just 2 1/4 inch as no turbo

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Advisable but not necessary on the flexi , not of mine have one but they all should i reckon . Think i'd put mine after but close to the downpipe just to separate engine vibration from the full length .

Back