Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

fuel filler surround

cjb80

Country Flag
australia
Anyone happen to know the part number of this fuel filler surround, mines slightly cracked, so want to replace... Ignore the red scribble.. it's the black surround I'm looking for

1622023434453.png

Attachments

• 1622023381809.png
    1622023381809.png
    433.5 KB · Views: 18
Here's first guess from Toyo
Screenshot 2021-05-26 at 11.07.15.jpg

Cheers... what's the link to that Toyo site, to save me asking on here - I keep ending up on partsouq.com and the search function is useless

There isn't one. It's a private club if you like. Toyodiy published a full parts EPC for every Toyota ever made. Mr T got a bit uppity about that and threatened them. To combat this, TOYO went all dark web on them and made it a by invitation only site. You can see the main parts drawing titles but not the drawings themselves. It's a great site and you can cross reference parts - so the air filter on an avensis is the same as one off say a corolla. It lists variants etc and includes rough Euro prices. Takes a bit of navigating sometimes as the drawing title might say something like front brake drums assembly when they're actually discs, but there are pretty pictures to guide you.

I bet I know what your next question is going to be ....

You guessed it - but if you don't want to say , then all good.... I've found the part online and ordered it!

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Dr google helped me find it, may have moved from the darkness into the light now?

Back