Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

FZJ80 Gold Coast - looking for OEM parts source recommendations

gc80

Your name: James
Your Cruiser: 97 LX450 (FZJ80)
Mods on your Cruiser: Slee 4" lift, 35" Nitto TG's, ARB front w/ Warn winch, Hanna rear bumper dual swingouts, Hanna Quality rock sliders

I need some OEM parts like door window rubber seals.
If anyone can recommend a local source or a online source to buy OEM parts, it would be greatly appreciated.
I'm in the Gold Coast, QLD

Thanks all
James

Hi James and welcome to the forum.

Nice informative intro, I haven't heard of Hanna before but then I'm a loooong way away.
Online sources are www.amayama.com and www.partsouq.com. Amayama have pricing and you send a request. Somewhere in the next day or so you get a firm price with shipping.

Be good to see some photos of your truck. We all love photos on here. :)

Last edited:
As Rich said Amayama is pretty good. The other one I sometimes use is Megazip.net, they are usually slightly more expensive than Ama, but the service is a thousand times better and its free postage when you spend over $100. Their for genuine parts from either Japan or UAE.

If you dont want to import new parts you could try http://tojo4wdcentre.com.au/ I've used them before and they are OK but they were pretty slow getting my order out. :icon-biggrin:

Here's my truck - old photo when I had 33's and OME heavy lift.
My friend Ken Hanna builds the bumpers and sliders- hannaquality.com
He's been a cruiserhead forever.

looking to buy new side glass rubber seals and trim -mine are toast. windows knock around when i lower them.
Thanks for the links and info, fellas.

-1.jpg

The rubbers are available for around a quarter the price of U.K. Toyota dealerships. It's worth thinking what you're going to need into the future and putting an order together as some parts are now starting to become 'no longer available'.

Nice truck. Like those bumpers (looking forward to seeing the front one) and the deflector you have at the back changes the look quite dramatically. Does it stop the back window getting dirty/wet?
Does your friend export the bumpers? I would imagine not as cost may be prohibitive. I'll have a look on his website.
Edit just did and only get a black page with a title banner on it. Maybe a smartphone thing?

Last edited:
Thanks guys for the supplier names and advice. I'll try and order from Amayama.

The front bumper is an ARB. Pretty common.
The rear deflector is a standard item that was installed in many US 80's. It does keep dust off the rear a bit more than not having one but it also is drilled into the rear hatch, which I don't particularly like. The less holes the better on older vehicles.

Hannaquality is Ken Hanna. I don't think he exports and imagine the cost would be quite high. I don't want people to think i'm advertising for him- he's simply a good friend and really proud of his skills.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Don't worry GC, you don't look like you're advertising for him. It's just good to know different sources for good quality stuff. There is a recommended sellers section on here anyhow which can be useful.

Good luck with your parts order. Amayama are pretty good.

Back