Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

G Turbo group buy

guruvetim

Country Flag
zimbabwe
After a fair bit of consideration and a bit of a disappointment with another turbo.

I've decided that some time in the next few months I going to order a G Turbo Grunter for my Cruiser.

Would any one else be interested in getting together and buying a few and combining the shipping?

I don't need mine until the end of the summer when I'll be traveling back out to Zimbabwe so I'm happy to place an order when it suits others.

I'm sure we we could get 3 or more we'd get some kind of deal.

What sort of numbers are we looking at ?

No Idea, but if there's any interest I can ask.

Grunter + intake pipe for my 100 Series 1hdt including shipping to the UK came to $2800ish AUD so about £1600 at todays terrible exchange rate..

Last edited:
I would need something for a 1hz/105.

Thinking.. not yet committing...

Attachments

• Toyota-Landcruiser-1HD-Grunter-Extreme-Kit-1-600x400.png
    Toyota-Landcruiser-1HD-Grunter-Extreme-Kit-1-600x400.png
    137.8 KB · Views: 14
Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
If we can get an order together for 5 units we'll get a 10% discount, if we can make it 10 units they'll give us 20% off.

Andy, you'd make 4 interested.. getting close to a 10% discount..

getting a Gturbo for your 80 is the equivalent of introducing the mrs to love honey after 20 years of marriage..
is that why its called a Gturbo?

Tim, pass me me coat...

Mike,

Nothing wrong with spicing things up a little..:tearsofjoy:

How are enjoying your G turbo?

Time we saw a video..

That one was fitted and tuned for a customer, he's very happy with it.

Funnily enough, this is what I am on today;
IMG_20230303_103210.jpg

This is for a engine I rebuilt for one of my projects. Bought long before your group buy else I would of been in..

For the group buy to work, do the turbos all need to be for the same engine type, or just units sold?

Hi Felix,

That's great so we now have 2 definite just another 3 to commit and we'll get 10% off that will be a good start.

Anyone there?? I'd like to get on with this.
Some details about prices, lead time etc would be appreciated.

Hi Andy, sorry for the slow reply.. I got your message as I getting ready to leave Harare to fly back to the UK, I typed a reply and forgot to press post..

I'll count you in, which vehicle is it for? And also which turbo?

Rhys from G turbo recommended the Grunter green wheel Toyota Landcruiser HD-G300 Grunter Extreme (Green Wheel Vortex II) - GTurbo - [Leaving Land Cruiser Club] for my 100 series 1HDT it seems to be the go to unit for most people. That works out at around £1600 including shipping but + UK duty before any discount so hopefully the discount might cover most of the duty..

Cheers

Tim

Back