Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Garmin GPSMAP 276C + Accessories

Carsickdick

I have for sale a Garmin GPSMAP 276C plus loads of bits to go with it.

List is as Follows:-

Garmin GPSMAP 276C, lovely condition with perfect screen & anti reflective coating, running NT mapping (CN Euro NT 2013.10) and operating software 5.6.

Garmin Lifetime maps are available for this unit.

Currently registered to me at Garmin but I will de-register it on sale.

Fitted with 256 Mb Data Card with UK Street level Mapping Installed.

1 Mains Charger (UK + French Adaptor).

2 Motorcycle / Vehicle power leads - one has 3.5mm headphone socket, the other just has bare lead ends.

1 RAM mount Cradle.

1 Garmin Marine Mount (Swivel Base missing) - with removable cradle which will accept Ram Ball Mount (AMPS ?)

1 Auto 12v Power lead with loudspeaker.

1 USB cable.

1 Sticky Base unit.

1 Beanbag mount & Cradle for car dashboard.

1 BNC to MCX adaptor lead - so you can run either a BNC or MX terminated external Antenna if you wish.

Trip & Waypoint manager software.

CN Europe V8 on CD

Quick Ref Manual

Owners Guide Manual

Reason for selling, I've moved to a Montana unit which is a bit more flexible for my needs as I swap between Car / Bike / Off-roader.

All in all this unit is in superb condition and I doubt you'd find a better one.

Price for all of this £385 posted RMSD.

Regards
Richard

PS - Note Lincomb address - some of you may well have passed by my house when on the off-road course.

Last edited:
Hey Richard I hope it sells but my gut and previous experience having sold 2 is that you are more likely to get £200 or £250 if you lucky.

All the best and fingers crossed.

P.s Your best bet is to get it over to SA as the guys there still pay good money for them but with the exchange rate drop its going to be a hard sell.

Hi Warren, thanks for the reply, I've listed it on that auction site too and the last few I've seen have sold for well over £300 without all the bits I've got with mine. Just thought I'd offer it here too just in case someone was looking.
Hope you're well? Montana is great, still finding lots to,learn about it too.
ATB Rich

Back