Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Gday all

Daniel Petersen

Country Flag
australia
gday all, Daniel here.

I have a 79 series landcruiser ute as my work car. Have had it roughly 4 years. I live in remote Northern Territory about four hours from Alice Springs.
It's pretty stock standard apart from upgraded suspension, steel bullbar and tray and snorkel. It's used for everything from towing the excavator, fire truck and generally my daily drive.
Being so remote the car doesn't get taken to a mechanic, all work is done here on site usually by me. I'm a plumber by trade not a mechanic hence signing up to get a bit more help with the car! Cheers, Daniel.

Welcome to the forum, Daniel :thumbup:.

It's a difficult position to be in, living in a remote are, and I'm sure the problems you face extend beyond those trying to keep your 79 in good order.

Although I'm not going to be of much assistance, there's a mine of information to hand on this forum, from members familiar with this model and cruisers across the ranges.

Hoping you manage to get some good advice, thanks for the informative intro :icon-biggrin:.

Welcome Daniel, you've come to the right place for help. This is a really friendly forum with loads of info on all sorts of things. Post up some photos of your truck. We love photos on here.

Best wishes
Richard

IMG_2859.JPG

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Back