Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

General Grabber AT2's

If you are in a group of vehicles then honestly speaking I would leave the waffle board sand ladder type things at home... A decent strap or rope will be much faster and less hassle ;)

Julian said:
I did have a couple of close calls last trip, driving along a sand river at about 60mph ish only to find a 6' dune across the trail. I was approaching from the steep side and basically the car felt like it had run into a wall, lucky the air bags didn't go off
I was very lucky too, drove up a nice sloping dune only to find on the other side there was no slope, the wind must have blown it away, the Cruiser took a fall of about 10ft straight on to it's nose. :shock: I wasn't wearing my seatbelt :oops: and went straight into the windscreen, the screen broke but luckily my head didn't :lol:
Inside.jpg

I had to drive about 1000 miles before I got the screen replaced in Spain on my way back.
Chas

Attachments

• Inside.jpg
    Inside.jpg
    43.4 KB · Views: 83
Gilmour Dickson said:
If you are in a group of vehicles then honestly speaking I would leave the waffle board sand ladder type things at home... A decent strap or rope will be much faster and less hassle ;)

I would generally agree, I guess the only worry is if you are last in the group and get delayed

Cossack said:
Julian said:
I did have a couple of close calls last trip, driving along a sand river at about 60mph ish only to find a 6' dune across the trail. I was approaching from the steep side and basically the car felt like it had run into a wall, lucky the air bags didn't go off
I was very lucky too, drove up a nice sloping dune only to find on the other side there was no slope, the wind must have blown it away, the Cruiser took a fall of about 10ft straight on to it's nose. :shock: I wasn't wearing my seatbelt :oops: and went straight into the windscreen, the screen broke but luckily my head didn't :lol:
Inside.jpg

I had to drive about 1000 miles before I got the screen replaced in Spain on my way back.
Chas

Chas is your middle name lucky :lol:

Joe

Attachments

• Inside.jpg
    Inside.jpg
    43.4 KB · Views: 87
silvercruiser said:
Cossack said:
Chas

Chas is your middle name lucky :lol:

Joe
No, but I'm thinking of changing it

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Andrew Prince said:
Gee Chas, your 80 has been through wars!!
And still surviving :cool: They are indestructible :twisted: I've had some good news from Julian V :ugeek: , work has been started on my Cruiser, I was beginning to get withdrawal symptoms :lol:
Chas

Quote Was going to go for Cooper ST's but then i found a lot of really concerning reviews!

I hope not Tommo, just bought 5! I read the stuff on the web and found nothing really but good reports. Our own Mr TonyS said that he'd used them extensively in Australia, had them on an 80, a Hilux and a 120. 8 ply side wall!

Still, I'm not going to Morocco. Have a great trip! Shame you'll not have time for a last shakedown at Lincomb before you go.

Chris

Back