Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

getting comfy

glyno

Country Flag
uk
hi i have a 150 series lc5 i cant seem to get comfortable in the drivers seat does any one else have a problem with adjustment on backrest on seat

I found that at first with mine. But eventually found a comfy position. Drove non-stop (save for fuel stops) to Italy for 21 hours. Got out the other end and had zero discomfort from driving. It's like an old couch. :)

hi crispin thanks for that thought it was just me will keep trying with seat positions off to the south of france and spain in a couple of weeks should of got seat sorted by the time we get back

Just to add my two pennyworth, Glyno, I found best position is to have left leg quite stretched out to reach footrest – i.e. whole seat a bit further back than perhaps at first appears right….then move seat height and backrest up and steering wheel out till you’re driving position is right. I travel a lot for work (25K miles p.a. on the road) and find that combination pretty good for me……….happy motoring!

Big problem with seat for me in my LC 105.
Thanks for these suggestions. Will also try lambswool seat cover with various inserts but not really confident. Curiously my Defender v basic seat fine after long trips- better lumbar support.

Back