Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

good LC mechanic/garage in hampshire needed

wilc

Country Flag
uk
hi guys, i have a 96 4.5L 80 series, starting to see small amount of creamy stuff under my rad cap, done an oil change, no sign of coolant in the oil, no overheating or loss of power so far, actually its behaving even better after the terraclean i had few months ago, better power and better MPG believe it or not, with power mode on i get an average of 14.5mpg, compare to around 11 before the terraclean, its got the old school single point LPG conversion, anywhere or any mechanic would you guys recommend around hampshire area if she has to get a HG or even the head done eventually? and what sort of money we talking if you have such job done recently?

I'm in So'ton area as well, will check with someone i know and get back to you on the mechanic.

cheers
chris

Try Barry Ring in Fareham 07747466296 havent used him myself but some of guys at work gives him a big thumb up. His facebook is Whitedell Engineering. I spoke to him today, he' is going to come down and have a look at mine and what i need done in about 2 weeks.

cheers
chris

hi guys, i have a 96 4.5L 80 series, starting to see small amount of creamy stuff under my rad cap, done an oil change, no sign of coolant in the oil, no overheating or loss of power so far, actually its behaving even better after the terraclean i had few months ago, better power and better MPG believe it or not, with power mode on i get an average of 14.5mpg, compare to around 11 before the terraclean, its got the old school single point LPG conversion, anywhere or any mechanic would you guys recommend around hampshire area if she has to get a HG or even the head done eventually? and what sort of money we talking if you have such job done recently?
Did you try Whitedell Engineering? how did you get on, were they OK?

Did you try Whitedell Engineering? how did you get on, were they OK?
I had same question. Also looking for a good mechanic in Hampshire. Thanks

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
@wilc doesn’t appear on the list Bosworth. Chris @Lund does though so maybe he will come back with some feedback. Haven’t seen him in a while so may be busy.

Back