Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Good Vehicle Transport company/person?

Sabilco13

Country Flag
uk
Hi All,

I finally managed to purchase my own LC 70 series in Japan. Now I am looking for a reliable vehicle transport company or person to move the car from Southampton to Aberdeen.
Any recommendations would be very much appreciated. Also, if you have an idea how much this may cost will be good for benchmarking.
I have already tried few companies like Shiply and Uship.

Many thanks for your help.

Ed

Drive it up yourself? Get to know it on the drive.

Does it need an iva and registration etc?

What did you buy in the end? Have you any photos?

I used ALP Transport based near Turriff. Contact Peter there. He has brought a few cruisers up from Southampton for me.

Can highly recommend Straight 8 Logistics.... based in or near Southampton...... last time I saw the owner he had an Aston Martin DB5 in his trailer..... probably not the cheapest but very trusted and very reliable.

Try any van. Collected a 70 series for me from Devon to cambs £300. Could not have trailered it myself for that taking into account fuel food and a day off work.

What date is your truck due in Southampton or is it waiting for collection now

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Try RaceRite recovery. 07738084585. Ask for Jim. He's a mate of mine.

Hi All,

Many thanks for all your comments and contributions.

Unfortunately, I can’t drive it myself. I will be very busy by that time and the car needs to get MOT, registration, number plates etc.

I don’t have any picture with me at the moment but I will be uploading some soon.

The truck will be at Southampton around end of September beginning of October if everything goes well with the shipping company.

Thanks

Ed

Back