Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Goodwood review… the new Jimny

The old ones are popular round here.
Surprised to learn it still has rigid axles.

The old ones are popular round here.
Surprised to learn it still has rigid axles.
They’re still keeping it true to its origins.
I wonder if they’d take a Smart car as a down payment? :think:

watched Andrew St Pierre White's review and it looked really good, the only proper off roader in that class. Quite fancy one as a baby overlander :)

Thanks for that, I’ll have a look later. :thumbup:

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
You're right Mike, he certainly isn't afraid of throwing it at more than the grass verge and it does seem to perform well.

As they make big diesel trucks like ours less fashionable this might be the future for overlanding in Europe... with a trailer of course, that boot doesn't look like it'll hold a six pack!

I drove the manual a few months ago and it’s great fun but with 3 adults and 1 child in the car 30 mins was definitely my limit.

You're right Mike, he certainly isn't afraid of throwing it at more than the grass verge and it does seem to perform well.

As they make big diesel trucks like ours less fashionable this might be the future for overlanding in Europe... with a trailer of course, that boot doesn't look like it'll hold a six pack!

Me and my dad took an sj413 down the west coast of Africa, people overland on motorbikes! One of these should be adequate for 2

Won't hold a six pack!!??
That's me out...

I'm hoping as battery technology and solar panel technology advances, I'll be able to fit an electric setup to my 80.

Saw one in the flesh today. Didn't have chance to take a pic, but had big tyres on and looked pretty cool.

Next to our 4Runner:
WP_20190305_17_00_38_Pro.jpg

Back