Got myself yet another toy........

karl webster

Land Cruiser Club sponsor
Promoted Company
Guru
Land Cruiser Club Promoted Company
May 20, 2010
ashbourne derbyshire
Well. i keep buying trucks and toys for myself and hol doesnt really get much herself. She gives me no grief for my addiction so all good.

Secretly i think shes wanted one of these for a while but i wasnt interested.

So as a treat to her i ordered one. took a good few months to arrive.
As a few of you know holly was due a little one. born 2.10.2018 at 11.46pm weighing 7.8lb. No name yet but were working on it lol.

20181003_041848.jpg IMG-20181005-WA0000.jpg

denboy

Apr 8, 2011
Congrates - Well done to Holly - Say goodbye to 8 hours a night sleep and say hello to 3 hours a night sleep.... you can add the exploding nappy story to your repertoire....

LOL - no more nights out down the pub...

Seriously - well done.... happy for both of you...

Don't like the adverts? Remove them by becoming a supporting member.   Click here

clivehorridge

Supporter
Guru
I am in romania
May 23, 2012
Comarnic, Romania
Garage
All the above Karl and Holly, sincere congrats and all the good and not so good that goes with it ... :lol::lol::lol:

Enjoy her as a baby, it doesn’t last long, then there’s a wedding to pay for on top... :doh:

IRLGW

Dec 2, 2011
Its amazing what you can do with a popup camper......Anyway, its very apparent where she gets her good looks from! Safe to say that's the end of your beauty sleep for a couple of years. If you need any parenting advice check this out

Gav missin

Nov 17, 2015
Wisbech cambs
Well. i keep buying trucks and toys for myself and hol doesnt really get much herself. She gives me no grief for my addiction so all good.

Secretly i think shes wanted one of these for a while but i wasnt interested.

So as a treat to her i ordered one. took a good few months to arrive.
As a few of you know holly was due a little one. born 2.10.2018 at 11.46pm weighing 7.8lb. No name yet but were working on it lol.

View attachment 150089 View attachment 150090
Congratulations to you both. Hope you're all doing well mate. You're now a member of the best club there is, being a dad. Enjoy every moment. All the best Gav

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks