Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Grant 'n' Sarah

Higgy

Country Flag
denmark
Was thinking of them earlier, Has anyone heard lately... Do they have Instagram/ Face book following.. Or they back home???? I was following another Travel post and made me think that's all...

They're on Facebook and Instagram Higgy. Look up "todestinationsunknown"

Cheers Nick... Il have root about... I think the last i heard they were at the beginning of the First Covid Lockdown.... Somewhere near Pakistan. I think...

They spent lock down in Iran and their last post says they're in Turkey but I think it's not quite up to date

I've been following them on Facebook, I think they are in Turkey at the mo.

Found them, Thanks Chaps.........

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Spoke to Grant just after Christmas, they’re in Bulgaria hoping the isolation restrictions get lifted so they can come here to Romania...
Both well and enjoying life :lol:

Spoke to Grant just after Christmas, they’re in Bulgaria hoping the isolation restrictions get lifted so they can come here to Romania...
Both well and enjoying life :lol:
I've been keeping up with them on Facebook, I think it is Sarah who does the posts there. They have been on their trip for many months now and their pictures show some amazing places, I'm not jealous at all. . . . . well maybe just a little. :cry:

I‘m a bit envious too, but I’ve got no excuses Chas.

They‘ve got some courage IMO, they spent 5 months in Iran ... and enjoyed every minute of it... not sure I’d be that brave....

Yeh! iv been looking at their posts on face book. They have been to some Interesting war torn countries and have been met with a lot Kindness and Friendship.... Makes me wonder, While i got watching two blokes In Tesco's carpark coming to blows over a parking spot.... Give me the choice Iran or Dover?..... Where's my Passport.

Was thinking of them earlier, Has anyone heard lately... Do they have Instagram/ Face book following.. Or they back home???? I was following another Travel post and made me think that's all...
Thanks for the concern mate ... I don’t make it on here as much as I should anymore.

As Clive said we are in an apartment in Bulgaria right now hiding from the cold for a bit and hoping this second European wave of corona eases soon.

I’m glad you found us

Hi Grant, Yeh! been getting your posts on Facebook. Keep 'em' coming, Its been quite a journey...... All the best to you both.. Hope you can get into Romania....

Hi Grant, good to hear you are both safe and well. Is it possible to divulge the information on how did you get around the "organised only tours for British, USA and Canadian passport holders". I will appreciate any information on this.
Thank you
Ram

Very simply for us ... as we have Australian passports as well.

Iran was a massive highlight for us. I would highly recommend visiting even with these restrictions!

Back