Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Greetings from Colorado, USA!

Privateer383

Country Flag
united_states
I currently own a 1994 4runner and am researching an upgrade to a more capable and reliable "keep it forever" vehicle for light-moderate off-road activities (no plans for rock crawling or airborne activities) I favor the UZJ100 as I used to have a 2003 4runner V8 and really liked it, but am still researching and open to other options. I'm looking forward gleaning much knowledge from you all and sharing what little I have to benefit the group. Thanks.

Welcome. Just a little jealous of your location in what must be about the best place in the world to enjoy the trails and not too far from Moab either. Lots of friends in the US have ‘hundy’s’ have you checked out iH8mud.com too?

Welcome. Just a little jealous of your location in what must be about the best place in the world to enjoy the trails and not too far from Moab either. Lots of friends in the US have ‘hundy’s’ have you checked out iH8mud.com too?

Yes, I'm on IH8Mud as well. Thanks!

Welcome to group
Lived in Longmont for several years; lots of great trails and clubs/groups/expertise around
Had a 1990 4Runner for a few years and great trucks. Running 97 FZJ80 from Colorado - now back in Ireland after PanAm trip few years back. Did Nordics end of last year and just back from few weeks in Morocco/Spain. Re-exploring IRL/UK before a few more sorties into EU and then big trip to Africa/Stans in a few years

Welcome to group
Lived in Longmont for several years; lots of great trails and clubs/groups/expertise around
Had a 1990 4Runner for a few years and great trucks. Running 97 FZJ80 from Colorado - now back in Ireland after PanAm trip few years back. Did Nordics end of last year and just back from few weeks in Morocco/Spain. Re-exploring IRL/UK before a few more sorties into EU and then big trip to Africa/Stans in a few years

Wow! I bet you have some great stories to tell. Any favorite trails in Colorado you recommend (light off-road/trail)?

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Back