Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Greetings from deepest Sussex, England

WoolyFox

Country Flag
england
Hi there,

Model: 2000 Land Cruiser Amazon VX V8 petrol (100 series)
Mods on your Cruiser: None if you don't count the rusty tow
Plans for your Cruiser: Daily driver, occasionally wood hauler and inappropriate road trip car
4x4 Experience: None

As a serial Toyota owner, I recently had a foray into large V8 petrol 4X4 ownership in the guise of a P38 Range Rover. This proved a costly and expensive lesson into how not to buy a car but I did get to learn a bit more spannering and how much punishment my wallet can take (£3000 in 6 months). I therefore decided to cut my losses prior to MOT time and get myself into the Toyota Land Cruiser fraternity. My car of choice is 2000 Land Cruiser Amazon VX 4.7 V8 with 139,000 miles on the clock. it needs work but it wwas the cheapest (and only) V8 Land Cruiser in the UK. I look forward to adding to my knowledge and get some advice towards making this car a far better and slightly better loved than it previously was.

I'll be posting here soon enough.

Wooly

Hi Woolly,

Welcome to the forum and Landcruiser ownership. I hope the problems with your truck don’t include a rusty underside or heads that have suffered from LPG addition. Other than those areas, most things can be fixed.

Best wishes
Rich

Ps, where abouts in Sussex are you?

Welcome aboard Wooly, looking forward to some accounts of your trips :thumbup:

Back