Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Greetings from Spain

Cabbai

Country Flag
spain
Hi lads and lassies!!!

My name is Juan and I live by the shores of the Mediterranean in Spain.
I've had a RHD KDJ95 for at least 10 years. I use it for adventure trips to Africa and the occasional local excursion.

Right now and due to the COVID situation I've focused my efforts in complete her build up.

I am aware that you do not have many D4d Series 90 Prados in the UK and most are petrol or 125hp turbo diesel.

I'm posting a couple of pics as a belated Christmas present...

Thank you for letting me in. All comments are welcome.

P1030475.JPG
P1020370.JPG

Hello and welcome... although I see that you have been a member since 2011.

Where are you based in Spain?

We are inland in Granada province and our off-road buddy is based in Mercia. We frequent, when allowed, the trails in Tabernas and Quadix and, on occasions, further afield.

Good looking truck.

Regards,

Rodger

Hi Roger,
Thank you. It's true I registered a while ago, I simply forgot about it until I came across a post about auxiliary fuel tanks for the Series 90 Prado on this forum....again ;).

I am located in Alicante, not far from Granada as you know. Tabernas (Almería) and Guadix (Granada) are both nice places for off roading.

At the moment and due to the restrictions I'm focused in completing, if that's possible, my building up. I've just had a hot water shower system done and I'm moving towards adding an auxiliary tank to increase her mileage. Hence my interest in properly identify the donor model and year to fit in.

We did some trails near Alicante (behind Castalla) about four years ago.

We the last two year's restrictions I can appreciate that this is a time to continue with your build.

Hopefully some of the 90 series members will be able to advise you.

Regards,

Rodger

Back