Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Greetings from yet another South African

Hennie Kotze

I'm from Pretoria. I drive a '95 80 GXL (Aussie spec) and try to venture off into the African Wild as often as I can. There is a link in my signature below to photographs of some of my trips.

Congratulations with your new venture here - it looks impressive. I'm looking forward to seeing how it evolves. ;)

Regards,

Welcome to the forum Hennie,

Nice pics, im rather jealous :mrgreen:

Hello Hennie,nice to see you here on this forum,and i hope that you will do just as much wonderful work on this forum than what you are doing on our one back home :) Hennie how do we load pictures here,very much the same as back home :?: :?:

Thank you Gents. Rob, those pics harbour a lot of good memories. ;)

Hallo Tiger! :p Good to see you here. Posting pics seems the same as back home, except that you have to upload your pics to a storage space on the www (Picasa, Photobucket, etc.) and link from there. :)

Welcome Hennie - thanks for all the assistance!! At least you can relax on this forum :roll:

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Welcome, Hennie!

Looking forward to your advice/experience of working on LCCSA to help us make our club great :ugeek:

Cheers,

Hi Hennie,

Welcome to the forum, those are some beautiful places you have been too. And I see some interesting drink there also :D :D

Steve

Back