Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Greta’s gone diesel?

Towpack

Garage
Country Flag
england
Looks like Miss Thunberg has got her own transport.
https://www.edinburghlive.co.uk/news/edinburgh-news/hilariously-named-new-scottish-ice-17479258

9B8D9A15-A71A-4B0C-98E6-5B04522701E9.png

Righteous self entitlement millennial brat , a product of EU brainwashing who has never had a job and will never have a job but will likely enjoy a lucrative career in talking shite from cradle to grave .

At least her vast wealth accumulated while living in a cave will be left to charity because she wouldn't bring children into this overpopulated world ............. would she ?

Last edited:
Righteous self entitlement millennial brat , a product of EU brainwashing who has never had a job and will never have a job but will likely enjoy a lucrative career in talking shite from cradle to grave .

At least her vast wealth accumulated while living i a cave will be left to charity because she wouldn't bring children into this overpopulated world ............. would she ?
LOL.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
I find equally annoying that bunch of feminists that follow her around. hanging off every word she says, whilst filming on I phones like she's some sort of messiah...

:bow-blue::bow-blue::bow-blue::bow-blue::bow-blue::bow-blue::bow-blue::bow-blue::bow-blue::bow-blue:

At least her vast wealth accumulated while living in a cave will be left to charity because she wouldn't bring children into this overpopulated world ............. would she ?
She'll forget all about climate change when she discovers sex.

greta 3.jpg

It is easy I don't listen to a word the child says

Poor girl, I think her Hearts in the right place, She only wants to do whats right.. But unfortunately shes being guided by Fanatical Nutters That are using her as a puppet, If she makes kids her own age sit up and pay attention to the Environment and climate Issues Then that cant be a bad thing.... Its too late for us old Dinosaurs that think its all Bollox.... May be :eusa-shhh:

Poor girl, I think her Hearts in the right place, She only wants to do whats right.. But unfortunately shes being guided by Fanatical Nutters That are using her as a puppet, If she makes kids her own age sit up and pay attention to the Environment and climate Issues Then that cant be a bad thing.... Its too late for us old Dinosaurs that think its all Bollox.... May be :eusa-shhh:

the trouble is though the message she’s peddling to the kids is neither fair nor accurate.
I actually take the view that she is a vulnerable child being exploited.

Both her grandparents were tv and movie actors her mother is opera singer and dads an actor , a famous family in Sweden and i guess her inability to memorize scripts called for a different stage to perform on .

Both her grandparents were tv and movie actors her mother is opera singer and dads an actor , a famous family in Sweden and i guess her inability to memorize scripts called for a different stage to perform on .
Yes, she comes from a rather privileged background, as do most of the people that like to lecture us about such things.

That's funny! Of course her followers will lap up anything and her haters will always hate, but I think she's alienating the 'undecided' more and more, just like the nutter climate protesters who glue themselves to roads. They just acquire more haters whereas they could convert some of the 'undecided' if they put their arguments succinctly and respectfully.

"haters" ?

I don't think anyone at all hates the idea of saving the planet so i assume you mean the people who would ike to see some common sense applied to the vision .

"Undecided" nah they simply don't care .

"Followers" = people who believe climate change is a great way to enforce profiteering .

"haters" ?

I don't think anyone at all hates the idea of saving the planet so i assume you mean the people who would ike to see some common sense applied to the vision .

"Undecided" nah they simply don't care .

"Followers" = people who believe climate change is a great way to enforce profiteering .
People would be much more open to common sense than BS protesting that just delays them when they are trying to get to work!

Back