Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

grey imports

BIG clean GREEN

Garage
Does anyone know if you can still get Jap 4x4 imports ? it appeared to slow to halt when the government did their scrappage deals for 10yr old cars, which is how old majority of cars were coming out of Japan, due to their regulaions !

Nick.

Thinking of a change Nick, or have you been thinking about that dream you had the other night?

Look nice, an 80 on your drive.

Chris

There are plenty of Jap sites still selling and I have recently seen fresh imports, especially in the sports car type vehicles like the ubiquitous Skyline.
I have also seen two very recent imported 80s.

Yes Chris, I'm wanting to live the dream !! Not that I've got a prob with the 90 or even that it's not big enough I spose it's cos I've had it a few year now and ready for a change !
I've looked on the net, but not in great depths, all I came up with is sports selection, where did you find the 80s Ecky ? I'd like a clean 80 or poss 100, whats your thoughts on the 80 v's 100 ?

Nick.

There use to be a big sale at Donnington race track once a month. I do see lots of transporters about with imports on.

Paul

There was a nice 100 on that pitch next to where you work. Was still there the other week. You could go for a spin in and see what you think. Then buy an 80 Ha Ha Ha.
Are you sure though, yours is an immaculate 90?

Chris

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
The trouble is that Landcruisers fetch good money in Japan, otherwise I would be importing them, I used to import Surfs when you could make money, but prices dropped and every tom dick or harry got on the bandwagon.

If you need any help just give me a shout, still have contacts in Japan.

When I bought my Hilux (Import) 11 years ago, there were loads of forecourts full of Imported LC's / Surf's / Pajero's etc in the South, loads use to come into Southampton docks and were bought there by dealers (so I understand) whatever happened to that market? with the dwindling stock of good 80's now why are they not being imported again?

EDIT, seen above (my slow posting)

It's like Andy says.
There is a call for good 80s which has kept the prices in Japan pretty stable for some time now.

Fine if you are buying for yourself as you can get a good motor at a good price.
Not so good for the dealers as they can't expect much profit like they used to get.

Chris, you're right about mine, and I really have no need to upgrade other than I'm ready for a change, there's no way I'm straying from toyota LC's I want summat big though !!

Nick.

Tha'd better get thee sen rand eer an grab thee sen a proper drive, sithee are kid. Giz a shart an ahl av t'kettle on fothee.

Reet?

Chris

Thosdi? Nah. Gorra go up t'posh place darn saath. Tha knows, weer t'Queen lives like.

Dee aftah, am abart. Freedi. An tomorah an all. Just not Thosdi.

Chris

:shock:

It's a good thing you've started to import your ex-colonials to teach you lot how to speak the Queen's English again!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Jy kan praat! :lol: dit is ons erfenis. Ons is trots op dit

Chris

:shock: Ek het nooit gedink ek sal die dag sein wanner a regte engelsman afrikaans kan praat nie. Jy kan sein daar is defnitief te veel van ons suid afrikaaners in heirdie land sodra dit gebeur.

respek!! :clap:

Nou waar is die klippies??

Back