Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Happy motoring

Matthew1955

Country Flag
wales
I know this is not primarily what the car designed for buy I have to say,having had back problems for the last number of years which has resulted in my only being able to drive with any level of comfort for about 45 mins yesterday I took a chance on getting a better driving position in my new car ( 120 series) and risked a 450 mile motorway round trip and oh what a delight it was,changing back to the trusty LC was the best decision I have made in a long time,Love my LC.

It may not work for you Matthew but my back pain defied many NHS and private appointments with fixers but by pure fluke i found 10 minutes a day on a rowing machine for 7 days cured it , experts say i had damaged a deep and very long muscle from back to groin and the rowing allowed it to stretch and heal .

Thanks Shayne and good to hear you managed to fix your problems.
I have Spinal compression which mean the nerve running down and through my spine down to my foot is being compressed at the point where it passes through my spine.I have had three previous opps for the problem and are due for a fourth sometime in the next six months so come summer next year hopefully I will be like a new man.

I wish you luck with your back Mathew, and IME, luck is as relevant as a medical approach. Thankfully, I don’t have nerve problems, and 3 nights a week at a medically supervised gym has transformed my back, it’s taken almost 2 years to get there, but well worth it. Although excercise is good, with your nerve issues, don’t do any without medical advice.
You have my sympathy, and a good seat in your truck will help no end.

Lol, plenty bad backs here!

Driving can be a nightmare for me too: I can get very comfy in the 120 though. The electric seat is almost infinitely adjustable...which is great, until someone moves it, which means it takes forever to get it back where it was!!!

Why no memory seat:sob:

Sorry my suggestion was of no help to you Matthew but its always worth sharing these things in the off chance it helps somebody .

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Hey no problem Shane,I appreciated your thoughts and it may well help someone else

Back