Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Hardshell Easi-Awn

Now that is the best of both worlds. Relatively compact size of the fold away tents with the hard case of the larger pop up tents. I certainly would be tempted if I did not already have a roof tent.

Last edited:
Not too flexible to keep a lot of bedding in there - but they are good! Haven't seen one for ages - think they stopped making them?

Going to keep my eye on it as its just round the corner from me but with my luck & rooftents recently, I'm not holding out much hope :-D

If it was near me and I was looking for one I would be tempted to view it with cash hanging out of my pocket.

Last edited:
Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Hmm.
May tempt me as well. If your not game for it Gav
You stocking up on roof tents Karl, don't think you'll get them both on the roof :lol:

Says it hasn't stored well so is it still waterproof?

I'm wanting to do the project I've talked about for years and that could work. Plus I wouldn't be bothered about damage like I am with the air top.

I'm going to see if I can look at it & will report back. If its any good I'll wave a wad under his nose ;-)

Make sure you check the shell for de lamination and rot, if its the same as the one on overland cruisers FB page they were doing some restoration work to one. Where the aluminium and ply composite shell had had a water ingress prob.

Good luck

Not reading between the lines there then...

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

Obviously not! Buyer ID is hidden, but begind with a k...... you live on the wirral.....

Sorry dude, wasn't being funny... I didn't go for it in the end but k...... did ;-)

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

Anyone going past Wirral and going past derby who could fit this in or on? Thanks

Back